Stagemaker SR motors are designed to enable the safe and accurate positioning of speakers, lighting systems, stage sets, and sceneries.
• 1/8 – 5 ton (125 – 5000 kg) capacity range
• 208 or 230/3/60 and 115/1/60 power supplies available
• Black non-reflective chain and black motor body
• Plug-and-play electronics uses the same card
• Self-adjusting DC disc brake
• Adjustable slip clutch overload device
• Lifting hook with ergonomic, rubber clad, gripping surface
• Reversible chain bag for easily interchangeable body up or body down positioning
• IP55 protection rating for dust and moisture
• CSA C/US approved
• Double brake and BGV-D8+ motors (second brake + 10:1 safety factor)
• Manual brake release
• Geared hoisting limit switch
• Lockable hook rotation
Stagemaker SR chain hoists are a new and modern design, incorporating all of the best features. Lighter and smaller than the other common brand, these hoists are a great value. The most popular sizes for portable applications are 1/2 ton, 1 ton, and 2 ton. Stagemaker’s purpose-built components for the entertainment industry make them the best choice for your stage productions.
Polar Focus is a distributor for Stagemaker chain hoists, please call with your requirements and we will provide a quote. Pro audio rigging design, roof attachment, supplemental structure, sales, support and PE stamped drawings in any US State provided by Polar Focus. Call us today for more information at (413) 586-4444.